Skip to content
- Files can be transferred to the server by using the FTP protocol also known as File Transfer Protocol.
- FTP is used as a standard network protocol that transfers the file from one computer to another computer using the TCP protocol network.
- This uploads the pages and other documents that are stored in private disk to the public web hosting server.
- FTP is used on a client server architecture that allows different controls and data connections between the client and the server.
- FTP uses clear-text sign in protocol that allows the client to use the user name and password for authentication purpose.